If you have a new product or company, or more simply, you’re starting out on social media, how do you find out what’s being said about your market, company and products?
On July 23 from 1:30 – 2:30 PM Eastern, we’ll explore the topic of what to listen for when coming in to a new market or vertical.
- How to find your keywords surrounding your products/brand
- What’s being said about your competitors. The good and the bad. 🙂
- What’s being said about the business leaders in your field
- How to find the most influential voices in your prospective communities
- How to strike up conversations with those movers and shakers
And much more!
I’ll be leading the webinar and I look forward to the dialogue.
Jason Harris’ Bio
Jason Harris is Sr. Manager of Community and Evangelism at Sysomos. He manages Sysomos’ social strategy and Evangelism program. Jason works like mad to ensure data is relevant to decision makers and stakeholders.
At Sysomos, Jason serves as a corporate liaison for the company’s clients, partners and customers as the head of community and brand evangelism.
Jason’s background is in corporate blogging, corporate community building and management and influencer marketing.